Table of Contents
General Release Information
The pan-Canadian Patient Summary Implementable Specification (PS-CA) is published to a public space within InfoScribe and is also available as a downloadable document. A link to the online published content and the downloadable documentation will be published with each release.
Release information for each release is contained in the corresponding PS-CA Release page. Please refer to the PS-CA Releases table above for links to specific release content.
The release cycle will include a 3 stage review and feedback process, as presented in the infographic below, with a goal of one major release per fiscal year.
Types of releases will include:
- Draft: Content published for review and feedback
- Trial Implementation: Content published for a small-scale implementation. It contains a subset of the broader set of use cases, actors & transactions and content data model, which will be enhanced over the lifecycle of the PS-CA roadmap.
- Final: Final published version for implementation.
How to Provide Feedback
Details about how to provide feedback on:
- PS-CA v0.1 can be found here: PS-CA v0.1 Draft
- PS-CA v0.2 can be found here: PS-CA v0.2 Draft
- PS-CA v0.3 can be found here: PS-CA v0.3 Draft